Signs of spring
I'm probably speaking too soon, but there have been definite signs of spring this week. The sun has been shining through very murky windows (a job I must do this weekend!) Blackbirds are singing in the mornings and great tits have been sizing up the nest boxes we have in the garden.
- Harry finding a patch of sun on his nest/bed/sofa!
- An orchid flowering for the second year, even better than last year
- a few plants to put in pots (another job for the weekend!)
- Daffodils giving so much sunshine and pleasure for £1 a bunch.. all over the house
- Clematis armandii giving off a gorgeous almond smell in the sun
- chick fabric I couldn't resist this week
- Easter bunny made and off to it's new home
February seems to have flown by I can't believe it will be March at the weekend... hope you have a lovely weekend and the sun shines where you are x