February ... at last!
January has been a long, dreary, wet month here in Suffolk. I can't complain too much because we haven't had the flooding like Somerset, but it's been pretty miserable. But, the days are starting to lengthen and hopefully we'll get much needed light this month.
Although we don't celebrate it (my husband doesn't even bother to say the token 'we don't do valentines cards do we?!' anymore, I do sell a lot to other romantics amongst you! Thought I'd show you a quick and simple hand made card you could whip up in 10 minutes.
How to make a simple, but effective Valentines card
- cut out a large heart in fabric
- cut a smaller heart in co-ordinating felt
- sew 'LOVE' or similar ribbon on smaller heart
- hand or machine sew felt heart to fabric heart
- pva glue the completed heart to your card
...and that's all there is to it. Simple, but very pretty